Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostic & Analysis System > MaxiSys > Suggestion of reporting software issue ...
Suggestion of reporting software issue fixes that resulted from a datalogs being sent in .

1836 Views 3 Replies Latest reply: 2016-07-10 13:44:34

•   Level 10   
    (7578) points
    witsend
    2016-07-05 22:04:11
      I'm curious if anybody ever sent in a data log for a software issue and the problem was actually found to have been fixed by the next version software update and possibly even got feedback from any engineer to verify your problem no longer exists.
       What is the total size of all the information of each car make 2 years ago versus the total size of the information of each  car make presently ( it should be larger with 2 more years of new models added if  things are not being sacked ? Has the size of all the information contained actually been increasing in size or has it shrunk? 

•   Level 9   
    (3413) points
    Support02

2016-07-06 09:34:49 (Reply to:witsend)

Once received the datalog in our system, our engineer will do analysis. Once got the result, support will reply you via email and also replied in Data Logging app in Maxisys.

For urgent issue, it is suggested you send email to support@autel.com with the serial No. so we will take it as priority.

•   Level 10   
    (7578) points
    witsend
    2016-07-08 15:32:46 (Reply to:Support02)
      On the forum sticky topic " Suggestion of reporting software issues", what of these listed issues on that that thread with datalogs  having  been sent in have  been  resolved so far if we revisit each  issue 6months or even one  year after they were posted? Thanks , Support.
       Hey Pedro , you always look at things in a positive light. Do you see any of these software issues listed as as having a confirmed fix yet?

•   Level 7   
    (817) points
    spikeoo7

2016-07-10 13:44:34 (Reply to:witsend)

from personal experience I can tell you that nothing had been resolved, things had gone from bad to worse. the very second autel got sued I new the reversed engineering was going to wipe everything out and they have to start from scratch again, not an easy thing to do. china is very well known for cloning someone else work, they have been doing it for ever and it makes all the sense in the world considering they make most of the original tools as well. autel's tools will never be what it used to be  ever again, that also applies to launch, autoboss, and many others to come.  autel's engineers don't go from brilliant to retarded overnight , everything is being done intentionally. hacking and engineering are 2 different things, I don't think they know much about number 2. expectations and demands here are very high specially from the old members that knows what this tool was capable of at some time in the past. we all need to accept the fact that those days are over for good.  you will still find a bunch of old videos on you tube deceiving people into buying this tools, someone should make present videos on this crap with all the issues we have now. I can think of a million things I can do with 3 to 4k dollars instead of blowing it here.  when this forum is empty and people stop buying autel's tools and updates, then we will all see some real engineering taking place here. with all the money autels has taken from us they can pay to have the legal rights to many of the features they took away from our tools, either that or just simply go out of business, either way is fine by me. my 2 cents.
  Total1 Pages